1. Select the Contacts tab on the top primary menu.
2. Click the New contact button to get started.
3. Within the Enter contact details section, add the details of the people that will be involved in future calls, including an email address where needed.
Remember to add a Preferred name as this will be how the person will be referred to.
In the Your reference field, include any internal references you may have for this person.
4. Under Choose contact roles, you are required to assign an appropriate role that they will perform either as a Service User, a Group Facilitator or a Befriender. It may be appropriate to select multiple roles for one contact.
5. Under Select additional accessibility options, you can use a toggle to turn on the feature where anyone receiving a call will not be required to press 1.
6. If you have no comments to make within the Notes box, you can select the Add C
contact button to submit the information and be taken back to the main contact list.
1. Select the Contacts tab on the primary menu.
2. Within the contact list, navigate to the contact you want to amend by either searching for them or scrolling through.
3. Once the desired contact has been found, select Edit.
4. After the necessary changes have been made, select Update contact to save the changes and be taken back to the main contact list.
If you've got a large list of contacts, then get in touch and we will manage the bulk upload for you.