1. Navigate to the Home tab on the primary menu.
2. Under Befriending match click Create.
3. Under Caller, click Add Caller. You will be able to pick from a list of contacts that have been given the role of Befriender and can attach them to the session by clicking Add.
4. Under Recipient, click Add Recipient to add one contact to the call. You will be able to pick from a list of service users that have been given given the role of Service User and can attach them to the session by clicking Add.
5. Under Recording you can choose whether to record all sessions by switching the toggle button.
6. Take note of the Befriending instructions where it advises which number to share with the caller.
7. When you're ready to submit the session to the calendar, click Create match. You'll be directed to the befriending page and your match is now set up within the Befriending Matches list.