When joining a session using the internet, you can join through an email invite or via the dashboard:
Having received the email reminder for your session in your email inbox (15 minutes before the start time), select Join this session now to be taken through to session within the dashboard.
Navigate to Group Sessions on the primary menu and select the session that you are due to join from the calendar.
1. Click on your chosen group session
2. Click on View Active Session. Select View Active Session to be taken through to the session within 15 minutes of the start time. If you try to join earlier than 15 minutes, the option will be unavailable.
3. Once in the session, select Join.
4. Within the Online tab, ensure permissions are granted for your microphone by following the instructions and clicking Request Permission.
4. Click on Join this meeting
5. The status now changes to Connecting and you will be placed into the call. If you get disconnected for any reason during your session you can re-join by clicking Join at the bottom of the dashboard and repeating the instructions above.
6. You are now in the call. If you get disconnected for any reason during your session you can re-join by clicking Join which will reappear at the bottom of the dashboard and repeating the instructions above.